Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center - Chicopee, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tdreamer

Plaid Supercharger
Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
Tesla is working with the city of Chicopee for approval of a service center, tentatively located just off the Mass Pike with a current lot street address of 345 and 357 Burnett Rd. The project was approved by the City Council on February 21, 2023 and forwarded on for review by the Chicopee Zoning Committee and Planning Board. The City Council sounded enthusiastic about the project coming to the city.

The Zoning Committee had the project on the agenda for yesterday, March 29th. Not sure what the outcome was yet.

1680203311890.png

What is the project timeline? This is long overdue. I so tired of losing a day to bring my car in for service, then they don't have a part, need to keep it, and give me an Uber credit when I have to drive 40min to and from work every day. So close to going back for another Audi. My Q7 goes in and out of service the same day and the shop is 2 miles away....ugh.

I think the project is being scheduled in Elon time. So that would put completion in... about two weeks.

Sorry, no useful info. I have no idea what the commercial construction market is like and how that translates into Tesla completing any design work and securing contractors to do the project.

• Funny
Reactions: kayak1