Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla service: Don’t get representative on phone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys/Gals,

I’m scheduled to take delivery on my Plaid on June 3rd but have a conflict. I’ve been trying to call (been on hold 90min w/o answer) and emailed couple contacts at tesla yesterday w no response. Does anyone have a direct number or anyway to get someone to communicate to get better delivery date/time scheduled? Thanks in advance for any help someone can provide.

Hey Guys/Gals,

I’m scheduled to take delivery on my Plaid on June 3rd but have a conflict. I’ve been trying to call (been on hold 90min w/o answer) and emailed couple contacts at tesla yesterday w no response. Does anyone have a direct number or anyway to get someone to communicate to get better delivery date/time scheduled? Thanks in advance for any help someone can provide.
There is no one to call at Tesla.

You either show up to pick up your car when they tell you or you don’t.

Reactions: 2101Guy
Hey Guys/Gals,

Do you live near the delivery/service center? If yes, best thing is to go there in person. No one speaks to customers via phone with Tesla. Its not how they work

Other option is to go to tesla.com and browse like you are ordering a new car. A chat window will appear bottom right of your screen. You might be able to chat with someone who might be able to help