Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Shop web page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, Since yesterday the shop.tesla web page has been down for me, I get a page error 404, when I try to sign in or check out. Anyone else having issues?

upload_2020-2-27_14-12-40.png

I’ve been having the same issue. Seems to be related to single sign on. If I’m not signed in I can checkout as a guest - but I can’t check out if I’m signed in. I’ll try again later on VPN (west coast) and see if that makes a difference.

I’ve been having the same issue. Seems to be related to single sign on. If I’m not signed in I can checkout as a guest - but I can’t check out if I’m signed in. I’ll try again later on VPN (west coast) and see if that makes a difference.

Didn’t work over VPN. Tried contacting Tesla a few days about this but never got a response. I have to have service to fix my vanity mirror lights and was hoping to have homelink installed at the same time.

I was finally able to get it to work, but only once. I used my Fiance's computer, her email and address and signed out as a guest, however I went back in and attempted to place another order as a guest and the 404 page error pops up.

Got this reply from Tesla today.

“Thanks for contacting Tesla. First and foremost, our apologies for the delay in reply as our shop site has been experiencing technical difficulties. The issue is actively being resolved and we recommend that you attempt to place an order in 24 to 48 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we hope to provide you with a better Tesla Shop experience moving forward.”