Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Slack Group Chat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Tesla community and though it might be nice to get a Slack Group going as well for some more casual back and forth chats.

This wouldn't of course take any place of the chats going on here (which is more structured) but thought it would be cool to have a Slack group for more free-flowing convos that are also easier to respond to on the go.

If you'd like to join, please use the link here: Create Account | Slack

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Tesla community and though it might be nice to get a Slack Group going as well for some more casual back and forth chats.

This wouldn't of course take any place of the chats going on here (which is more structured) but thought it would be cool to have a Slack group for more free-flowing convos that are also easier to respond to on the go.

If you'd like to join, please use the link here: Create Account | Slack

Welcome! This is a great idea, although I'd like to point out that another user, @Codemonkey, set up a Slack team and announced it in the Model S forum about a year ago, see this post:

Tesla Slack Community

There may indeed be other Slack groups as well, but this is the one I personally know about and participate in. There are about 40 members, of which we have about 4-5 active on a regular basis. IMHO it'd be better to get more people in a single chat....how that happens should be left up you folks who set these up in the first place.

Thanks for your efforts!

Bruce.