Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you still using Tesla Electric plan? Showing it in your profile.
Damn. I thought I changed it. Not currently. I will go back to Tesla electric after the PW’s are installed. I plan to move back to Tesla Electric in May. That’s when it paid the most. May - October. See if I can get in VPP finally. Probably not still. I’m currently with Just Energy. I love them. I pay nothing. I feel like I can actually make a profit on Tesla Electric. If they did a free nights or charging for PW customers. They don’t currently.

Well just got an update from Tesla about my Powerwall expansion. They have yet to submit the permit package and design team apparently wants a blueprint for my house. Since I don’t have one I have to reach out to the builder to obtain one. After that apparently it will be another 4-6 weeks until they submit permit. This point I am probably going to be into the summer for install 😂. Tesla wasn’t even going to tell me they needed something either it was just because I bugged them that I found out.

Reactions: Jones1 and EL0NTRK
Damn. I thought I changed it. Not currently. I will go back to Tesla electric after the PW’s are installed. I plan to move back to Tesla Electric in May. That’s when it paid the most. May - October. See if I can get in VPP finally. Probably not still. I’m currently with Just Energy. I love them. I pay nothing. I feel like I can actually make a profit on Tesla Electric. If they did a free nights or charging for PW customers. They don’t currently.
When will your Just Energy contract end? You can build lots of credits with them but you can't cash out. So, best free plan there is.
I still don't know if TE plan will work for me. They have no free night plan which does not work for me since 90% of my usage is shifted to night.

Reactions: Jones1 and DrewHou
Well just got an update from Tesla about my Powerwall expansion. They have yet to submit the permit package and design team apparently wants a blueprint for my house. Since I don’t have one I have to reach out to the builder to obtain one. After that apparently it will be another 4-6 weeks until they submit permit. This point I am probably going to be into the summer for install 😂. Tesla wasn’t even going to tell me they needed something either it was just because I bugged them that I found out.
That sucks. Tesla messaged me to day to reconfirm 2/5-6. Made no sense. But I told them yes again. I want the blueprints for my house. I may contact my builder. I only have lot survey.

Reactions: DrewHou
When will your Just Energy contract end? You can build lots of credits with them but you can't cash out. So, best free plan there is.
I still don't know if TE plan will work for me. They have no free night plan which does not work for me since 90% of my usage is shifted to night.
36 months Free nights.
Tesla Electric’s only appeal is VPP right now. We aren’t able to get in right now. Last I checked.

That sucks. Tesla messaged me to day to reconfirm 2/5-6. Made no sense. But I told them yes again. I want the blueprints for my house. I may contact my builder. I only have lot survey.
Yeah that is what I have as well. I find it strange they would need this. Like are you planning to put these suckers in my bedroom??? Although that would be kinda awesome. Mount them on each side of my TV on the wall. Until the growing green light gets on my nerves 😆

• Funny
Reactions: Jones1
Yeah that is what I have as well. I find it strange they would need this. Like are you planning to put these suckers in my bedroom??? Although that would be kinda awesome. Mount them on each side of my TV on the wall. Until the growing green light gets on my nerves 😆
My builder probably has my blueprints wrong. They couldn’t even label my breaker panel correctly.
I spent an hour. Turning off breakers and writing down notes. Making a layout.
😆

Reactions: DrewHou
My builder probably has my blueprints wrong. They couldn’t even label my breaker panel correctly.
I spent an hour. Turning off breakers and writing down notes. Making a layout.
😆
Must be an area wide issue. My house was the same they had one labeled as pool and spa… I have no pool or spa in my house, turned out it was one of the upstairs bedrooms. I don’t even know how you make that mistake.

I will say that’s one thing I love about my span panel. You name each breaker in the app and then you hit print and it has a place on the panel door to slide in the labels. Made it super easy to change when I turned one of the bedrooms into a gym. Update in app, print, slide it in!

1705971149856.jpeg

This was before I printed it out but shows where it goes and the blank one that came with it.

• Love
You are breaking the contract to go back to TE?
How is everyone battery doing? One of my systems is 13% now. Trying to see how long it will last until 0.
My powerwalls are doing great. Sitting at 72% right now. Solar made a whole 1.7kWh today but since midnight my house has only used 14.2kWh. Summer time is when it’s brutal for me hence the reason I order a couple more.

My powerwalls are doing great. Sitting at 72% right now. Solar made a whole 1.7kWh today but since midnight my house has only used 14.2kWh. Summer time is when it’s brutal for me hence the reason I order a couple more.
I wish I can get 3 more so each system has 3. This way, I may be able to run in self-powered or offgrid mode. In the summer, the AC is killing the battery.
With the whole drama with my Amigo experience, I'm pissed that I have no way to get credit for the solar generation. I hope some other companies offer more competitive plans with Amigo.