Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can try TE and cancel. No fee.
if you can’t charge your Tesla during solar production times. Then you may want to go free nights. Charging my MYP. Cost more than running my HVAC.
Just Energy
Referral Code :
16A3166
You get $100 credit. I get a $100 credit.
Let me have a look. But as mentioned trying TE means saying goodbye to 5c 15 month remaining contract. Not sure Just Energy can beat my 5c. Need to model some more. My 2 HVAC is what worries me for the summer. My EV too but I could move to night charging if there are reasonable free nights plans, it seems the free night is compensated by huge prices for day usage and HVAC will cost me there I think. Will model more tonight and revert.
Thanks a lot in the meantime. You helped tremendously

Reactions: Jones1
Just got through painting the twins Nursery.

1707446733104.jpeg

Just Energy Cancellation Fee.
Not that bad. I was thinking it was $300. Kind of tempting to chase the Tesla Electric Money now.
I wonder if my credit will be subtracted from my cancellation fee. Well we will find out soon. I like Tesla and I like Pain. 😂

1707506203527.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: DrewHou
I paid that for 1 PW in 2020. That’s why I jumped on it. You get a discount for having a PV and PW system. It’s about $2k-$3k I think. Then you get the discount for two. Or more. Not sure. I didn’t take pictures of that page. I’ll go back and check. @DrewHou do you remember the initial discounts?
I don’t remember what it was but I feel like you are right around 2k.

Also side note: this PWA thing not giving me notifications is driving me insane. Since they cut the app my usage here has went way down mostly because I don't get notifications consistently anymore. 😑

Just Energy Cancellation Fee.
Not that bad. I was thinking it was $300. Kind of tempting to chase the Tesla Electric Money now.
I wonder if my credit will be subtracted from my cancellation fee. Well we will find out soon. I like Tesla and I like Pain. 😂

View attachment 1016927
Hahaha 😂 yeah I do like the cancel fee is at least reasonable. I’m going to stick with free nights until Texas bans them lol charging two EVs every night for free is just too good of a perk for me. Especially since charging on solar is messed up for me lately. Not sure why but it drains overnight when I use it.

• Funny
I don’t remember what it was but I feel like you are right around 2k.

Also side note: this PWA thing not giving me notifications is driving me insane. Since they cut the app my usage here has went way down mostly because I don't get notifications consistently anymore. 😑
Yeah the PWA is lacking. If I don’t check. Most notifications. I never get.

What time does it end? 7am?
Also. Can I come over and see how you are consuming over 20kWh’s in 3 hours? 😆
Wow. 6PW’s and you are at 50%?
Can you not charge your PW’s from the grid at night.
It ends at 6am. Most plans are 9-7 but this plan is 8-6am. I think it's better because I get to use grid free sooner in case solar generation is low.
50% is for one of my gateway with 2 PWs. I have 2 other gateways, each with 2 PWs as well.
Remember I have 3 gateways and 6 PWs. I'm hoping we can get another PW to add to the system which runs the AC.
Still use almost 5 Kwh from grid last 30 days. Around 90 Kwh is during day time and not free (this is during the freeze when I intentionally use grid to fill the PWs).
I think except cloudy days, it will work out fine.
If you want to use my Green Mountain referral, free to do that LNLHY2S

Still use almost 5 Kwh from grid last 30 days. Around 90 Kwh is during day time and not free (this is during the freeze when I intentionally use grid to fill the PWs).
I think except cloudy days, it will work out fine.
If you want to use my Green Mountain referral, free to do that LNLHY2S
Edit to say I used 4800 Kwh last 30 days and only 90 Kwh of those are paying. With the $50 referral credit, I have not paid yet and hoping to stay that way or pay a minimum fee each month.

Reactions: DrewHou and Jones1
Yesterday. I made to 9pm free off peak time. With about 62% PW SOC. RAN THE HVAC more yesterday and today will do the same. Terrible ugly days. High Humidity.
I love this third party app. Net Zero.

1707665316343.png

Some other great Tesla third party apps I like are
Charge HQ
Tessie
S3XY
Watch For Tesla. You can actually use Tessie for this.
I would say scan my Tesla. I used it a few times. Never had enough time to get nerdy with it.

what app you guys are using for Apple watch?
I use Tessie and Watch For Tesla. Only show vehicle info.
Powerwall monitor has an Apple Watch app.
1707672230396.jpeg

Day turned out pretty good. Had a small spike at 2kW. Then an around 1pm. Started getting 9kW spikes. PW SOC at 100% currently. Waiting to see the Chiefs Kick the 49ers Ass. Go Chiefs. 😆 I’m a Cowboy Fan. My second team is The Chiefs.