Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla-SpaceX-YouTube

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In SW Florida this morning I drove my M3 to a north facing vacant lot on the river at the end of my street at 9:00 AM. There was a clear sky view 200 miles to the north to the Cape Canaveral launch complex. I opened YouTube to the SpaceX Starlink live launch and watched it out the windscreen and on YouTube. The smoke trail is visible in daylight but during night launches you can see the flame. What a car ! What companies !

Watched the SpaceX launch too but on the internet. However have been down near Vandenberg when there was a Falcon launch and it was exciting to see, so understand how you feel.

Now imagine if you then drove home to a house run off of solar panels and powered by PowerWall(s) and plugged your car in. We just arranged for a solar system and very excited about it. It’s amazing to think what Tesla and SpaceX have done and what plans for the future are. Feels good to be a part of it in some way.