Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla STATS app, can I reuse it with a new Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought the Tesla STATS app back in 2020 and it has been tracking my 2020 LR AWD Y since, we are about to take delivery of a PMY so my question is can I remove the 2020 and replace it with the new 2022 Y?

I have been unable to find any info in the app on how to do this. Appreciate any help. Cheers

I bought the Tesla STATS app back in 2020 and it has been tracking my 2020 LR AWD Y since, we are about to take delivery of a PMY so my question is can I remove the 2020 and replace it with the new 2022 Y?

I have been unable to find any info in the app on how to do this. Appreciate any help. Cheers

I'm sure you can, but I don't know how.

Contact the developer. He is very responsive and can tell you how to do this.

I sold my '20 LR last week and replaced it with the '22 P. Both were linked to my Tesla account. Once the original car was removed from my Tesla app and the new one got added, STATS automatically started tracking the new car. I didn't have to do anything. Not sure how it works if 2 cars are linked to the account. But it definitely worked for me with 1 car. Hope that helps.

The developer responded to my e-mail echoing dmh444’s response. What ever car is in my Tesla account is pulled into the STATS app. So when I remove the old car and add the new one to my Tesla account STATS will update automatically.

Thanks all

Reactions: jpfive