Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla store using FedEx - running into issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does Tesla use FedEx for all their outgoing store products that were purchased by customers? I'm having an awful experience with them.

My 14-50 charging adapter was supposed to go from CA to AZ. Shipped last Thursday. It arrives in Phoenix (where I live) over the weekend, stays here for a few days, then suddenly gets flown ALL THE WAY OUT TO PA. Package is showing as "potentially delayed" - no kidding! So it's been with FedEx for 6 days now and it's way out on the east coast. It updated again tonight to being in IN. Not only do they fly it across the entire country - but now it looks like they're driving it back to the west coast!

I called FedEx support, they were unhelpful. I viewed the FedEx subreddit and it's full of folks complaining about delays and stating how awful FedEx is. Normally I'd be patient but my car is supposed to be ready for delivery sometime this weekend, and I could use that 14-50 adapter much sooner than later.

I'm wondering if anyone has any similar experiences?