Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger Voting page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Votes placed successfully, and I even suggested some locations along the ALCAN highway.

Noticed that they where voting on locations on either side of Clearwater where they already had a permit for a site, at least according to Supercharger.io, wonder if that means that the site fell through.

Used 3 of my votes for routes I expect to want to use in the future (Hanna, Kindersley, Courtney).

Not sure if making a suggestion counts as a vote, but my wish list is (in decreasing priority)

(Milk River is #1, but already appears to be a go)
Something to connect Great Falls to Billings - Harlowton has a nice rest stop... (A third trip to Starbase. TX may be in order at some point)
Minot, ND (makes sense to connect Estevan to I94)
Connections to Northern Alberta (Grand Prairie should have demand for Alaska bound folk, but not sure what Fort Mac people think of EVs).

Pretty much everything else I can think of is way too small for a a full v3 cabinet. Tesla really needs a modular charger of some sort that can do increments of ~40kW depending on available grid and expected demand.

For those interested, my account is tied to the car as a secondary driver and I've bought quite a bit on the store- not sure if just any random person with an account can vote.

Ucluelet should have been done along time ago. By Ucluelet, I mean the junction where the BC Hydro charger is. There are so few destination chargers in the area that are needed to support summer travel there. Even with the ccs adapter, I am not sure there would enough chargers after leaving the superchargering in Nanaimo to support the number of teslas going there. But then again, this may be a way to control the tourist infestation in Tofino ;-)

Ucluelet should have been done along time ago. By Ucluelet, I mean the junction where the BC Hydro charger is. There are so few destination chargers in the area that are needed to support summer travel there. Even with the ccs adapter, I am not sure there would enough chargers after leaving the superchargering in Nanaimo to support the number of teslas going there. But then again, this may be a way to control the tourist infestation in Tofino ;-)
This is important for the trip home too.

Anybody else annoyed that the leading 4 spots in North America are taken up by Florida sites?

The key to winning this "contest" seems to be to get Tesla to list as few sites as possible in a given area. That's why California isn't doing as well this time. Maybe If they only had 5 Canadian sites on the ballot, those would top the list!

Results are in for Winter 2023 voting round...

Bromont, Quebec is part of the 5 bonus winner ! 🎊🎉

Capture d’écran, le 2023-04-04 à 21.06.33.png

Find Us | Tesla

New round of vote has started too.