Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharging Referral Code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ModE

Jan 12, 2019
TX
Hello I’m new here. I was told that I can get free supercharging if I am referred by another Tesla owner with a code. Will be ordering a Model 3 Long Range tomorrow (super excited) and want to see if there is truth to this. If so where can I get one and how does this whole thing work. Thank you in advance.

Hey ModE,

Feel free to use my code.

If ordering with an Owner Advisor give them this code: nikolay3875

If ordering online, use this link and the perk will be built into your order:

Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

Basically you get 6 months of free charging on any Tesla supercharger from the time you take delivery of your car. You can get an additional 3 months (9 total) if you have not test driven the model 3. It’s a bit of a strange strategy on Tesla’s part but you’ll have 3 days to return the car if you don’t like it.

Feel free to reach out to me via PM or my email [email protected] if you have further questions.

Just got a call that my Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor will be ready next week! Apparently they had one already built to my specifications (white with premium wheels)!

Still debating on whether I should keep Autopilot since I did not originally order it but this one has it. They told me it can me removed. How does that work?

Just got a call that my Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor will be ready next week! Apparently they had one already built to my specifications (white with premium wheels)!

Still debating on whether I should keep Autopilot since I did not originally order it but this one has it. They told me it can me removed. How does that work?

its just software so if you buy it, they enable it, if you dont, they disable it

Thank you that makes sense. I looked it up and looks like I can add it back at any time but for more $$$. Decisions, decisions.... have until Sunday to make up my mind.....

It depends. Is 5k worth it for you? Like kev1n said it’s useful on long drives or in traffic. Personally for me I could live without it.

Just saw this article:
Ordered Tesla Model 3, S, X, Solar, Or Powerwall Before February 2 Without Referral Code? You Can Still Get Free Supercharging! — Referral Code "How To" + Owner Tips & Tricks | CleanTechnica

My last effort to get one referral. If you ordered prior to Feb 1 and didn't use a referral code at the time of order and you have not taken delivery, if you are willing to use my referral code. I will offer:
  • Tesla Model 3 diecast car (from Day 1 reservation)
  • Tesla Folio Art Collectible Sketch from Elon
  • 3D MAXPider All Weather Floor Mat for your Model 3
  • Tesla Home Wall Connector (Silver or Black, will order from Tesla to ship to your home)
Let me know if you can help. :)