Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla texted me to sell me a new vehicle via red stickers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Pluto

is a Planet
Nov 17, 2015
Auburn, AL
This made me immediately want to troll the person on the other end, here's what I've come up with so far:

IMG_2033.PNG
IMG_2034.PNG
IMG_2035.PNG
IMG_2036.PNG
IMG_2037.PNG

Any recommendations? Also, is Tesla supposed to be texting me from a personal number? Tbh it might be a business number, here it is in case if you've seen it before: 650-681-XXXX. Hell it might even be a bot from Tesla, I wouldn't blame them.

• Funny
Reactions: Pellihu and deonb
This made me immediately want to troll the person on the other end, here's what I've come up with so far:

View attachment 352668View attachment 352669 View attachment 352670View attachment 352671View attachment 352672

Any recommendations? Also, is Tesla supposed to be texting me from a personal number? Tbh it might be a business number, here it is in case if you've seen it before: 650-681-XXXX. Hell it might even be a bot from Tesla, I wouldn't blame them.
o_OA bot from Tesla? I don't think so.

Cold calls piss me off in general, since they won't take you off list s when you press 2 I instead as often as possible get patched thru to a person and waste their time.
The other day it was extended car warranty, guy thought I was dumb when I asked about coverage for my 2015 Delorian and hung up when I asked about my 2018 Hudson........

Figure wasting their time makes me bad to call and maybe causes those I actually talk to to rethink their career choices.