Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to contact Spring Field NJ Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, my temporary registration expires in couple of days and have n’t received permanent plates yet. I tried to contact by texting 510 number and calling/emailing Tesla Spring Field (took delivery from here) location but could not get hold of anyone to understand issues with my registration. 510 number replied with a canned response. Can anyone suggest any other contact method to resolve this? Ideally in person might have helped but I am out of town for a business trip. I am assuming my out of state license might have caused this delay but they have not requested any additional documents (like address proof, utility bills, mortgage statement…etc) which makes me wonder my file has n’t been processed at all!

Appreciate any input or guidance to resolve this matter. Thanks!

My plates and registration arrived about three days before the temp expired. The title came less than a week later.

This has been the experience of at least one other.

You can go there and get a second temp if they plates haven't arrived by then.
Thanks for the reply. Does Tesla send any tracking information email? Have been asking my neighbors to keep an eye on UPS shipments!

Spring Field location folks are giving me a hard time with registration plates. My plates are expired last weekend and I made 2 trips to dealer to get a status and they kept giving me the same answer, “you will get it before it expires”. After multiple follow-ups they sent me a UPS air tracking number (generated on 4/7). To my surprise, they never shipped but just gave me tracking number. Spoke to UPS and they confirmed that the package was not handed to them. Tesla still says, UPS will pickup and I should get it in a day. I am not sure if they’re just buying more time. Can someone please advise, what else I can do to get a real update from Tesla?