Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Tires For Model 3 P3D ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another thing to consider, high milage tires don't perform as well as their lower mileage counterparts. You might not be going to the race track but you might need to stop quickly or need lateral grip to avoid a collision. IMO, the Pilot Sport AS3's are an excellent compromise.

I have new wheels Titan T7 TS-5 forged and tires A/S 3+ for 250 miles and am having issues with a humming noise around 79-86MPH, slower and faster than that no issues.. and not just humming noise but also a slight frequency vibration... can't explain in words but definitely different from the 20" PS 4S AC, I am wondering if I should try Primacy Tour A/S, saw some great reviews for that tire. Just speed rate is lower at 168Mph, not 186mph, but again, does that matter if we are not even close?

Already rebalanced at shop and checked center hub. So I am puzzled. Appreciate any thoughts from someone that tried Primacy Tour, not the MXM4 I think...