Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There might be better alternative solutions out there for problems he tried solving with current Tesla technology regarding L5 (robotaxi). When releasing the MY, he kept cameras, sensors, internal camera, everything the same as M3. He is 100% walking down a path to L5 and not looking back or even looking at others success in the autonomous space - Super cruise. Just my thoughts, I'm a glass half empty type of person but still hold long.

Like for example, from greentheonly videos, it's clear the internal camera has a hard time keeping track of the driver at night without lights, and you can easily trick it. From what Dave Lee on Investing said in a recent video, having a camera alone is not enough, but having an infrared camera can benefit.

Also about Elon being humble, dude still doesn't provide Apple Carplay.
Sorry very simple solution when driver are on FSD/Autopilot at night switch little led lamps ON ....problem solved.

Reactions: FEERSUMENDJIN
SpaceX
t-19 min
go for launch crew dragon

t-1 min go go go
gogogogo

yes you can see ascent from 190 miles away

how this peripherally applies to TSLA investments except spillover and riding in modelX’s to ship
i have no clue other than Elon
however _no_ crewed launches in 10 years, then 3 crewed launches in less than a year and NASA administrator is very enthusiastic

i strongly advise if you can real-time watch a launch, especially pre dawn do so

Last edited:
So, the Ford CEO has retweeted the Consumer Reports "test" 🤨🙄 What's more though, the vast majority of the replies are on Teslas side,
and they keep tweeting about this here universal defeat device called a brick, which can defeat even a Ford car.
They actually used a brick to prove something and pretend it's about Autopilot in particular? Anyone can get any car to drive with a brick. No need for software or electricity. Everyone knows this. Every insurance scam driving cars into a lake I've ever done have used this method.

They actually used a brick to prove something and pretend it's about Autopilot in particular? Anyone can get any car to drive with a brick. No need for software or electricity. Everyone knows this. Every insurance scam driving cars into a lake I've ever done have used this method.
No, people are saying to Ford and consumer reports that anybody can make any car move by putting a brick on the speeder pedal. Basically just saying that it's all rubbish.

I have no inside information at all regarding the upcoming Q1 financials, but the absolutely blatant and frankly desperate attempts by the legacy ford companies and their corrupt media pals makes me think that everyone doing a proper study can tell they will be great.
I imagine once Berlin and Austin are producing cars its pretty much over for the likes of Ford. They are already worth less than dogecoin ffs...

Dragon in orbit. Booster landed successfully.

Even better for TSLA, video loops will now play continuously for the next 24hrs on National media, showing the crew walkout of 4 heroic astronauts to the finest high-tech electric transportation, two pearl-white Models X, both proudly flying their Falcon wings doors at full mast and at the very center of the gleaming spotlights.

Their success will forever link NASA's CREW-2 mission with SpaceX and Telsa's Model X. Priceless, but on sale right now! (hurry before they're all gone).

CrewWalkOut.snapshot720p.jpg

"SpaceX Dragon is GO!" Plaid Model X is also "GO for launch" as part of the big Q1 Earnings event. Let's take advantage of this PR bonanza. Orders for the new Model X will reach the sky!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Even better for TSLA, video loops will now play continuously for the next 24hrs on National media, showing the crew walkout of 4 heroic astronauts to the finest high-tech electric transportation, two pearl-white Models X, both proudly flying their Falcon wings doors at full mast and at the very center of the gleaming spotlights.

Their success will forever link NASA's CREW-2 mission with SpaceX and Telsa's Model X. Priceless, but on sale right now! (hurry before they're all gone).

View attachment 656239

"SpaceX Dragon is GO!" Plaid Model X is also "GO for launch" as part of the big Q1 Earnings event. Let's take advantage of this PR bonanza. Orders for the new Model X will reach the sky!

Cheers!
Two observations here - not refreshed X's, shame, would have been very nice

Secondly, the NASA branding is removed from the cars - what's all that about?

So, the Ford CEO has retweeted the Consumer Reports "test" 🤨🙄 What's more though, the vast majority of the replies are on Teslas side,
and they keep tweeting about this here universal defeat device called a brick, which can defeat even a Ford car.
Can He retweet also this video never saw a dangerous system like that !

I think consumer reports really stepped in it this time. They just gave a step by step guide on how to break the law and circumvent consumer safety. If a Tik Tok kid crashes next week, guess who his parents are going to sue along with Tesla? I guess they were just in so much of a rush to harvest some clicks that they didn't ask legal.

Ford has also destroyed what little goodwill they had left with the world's largest community of EV fans. #FQ Now we just need the Cybertruck to peel away maybe 10% of F series sales and they are toast.