Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree in concept but would always be wary about using these lists for any kind of decision-making because of the cyclical nature of things and the lists likely being pretty short in focus, I bet Cathie Woods was at the top of this list not all that long ago.

A wise man once said the loser now will be later to win. Someone who is the #1 analyst right now because they went all in on NVIDIA, or who was the #1 analyst because she was all in on Tesla before it ran up, that doesn’t mean all of their calls will be home runs and that the times won’t be a-changin’.
i guess we’ll see, if we have any money left 😜

Not sure if this posted already. Hour-long EV-centererd interview of Jim Farley by NBC.

First time I've heard him disclose that Ford intends to "bet the company" on future low-cost EVs and do so largely by copying Tesla's design and manufacturing approach. He didn't say explicitly that they were copying Tesla, but (20:00 in video) he rehashed the basics of the unboxed process and other aspects of what Tesla has done and has presented at Investor Day. Also he said that Ford's EV skunkworks in Southern California is independent from Ford and he isn't even allowed in the building.

Overall he still seems like the only legacy CEO who is being honest about the dire situation if they don't transition successfully, and who decently understands the engineering and supply chain differences compared to ICEVs.

Wow! We're almost back to where we were January 1st!

That feels... barely adequate. /s

Close: $248.42.

View attachment 1061867

Shout out to our man Ron Baron who called the bottom on national TV 2 months ago when the stock was 162. It’s up over 50% since then.

IMG_1120.jpeg

Discussion starts at 4:30

New head of production of Giga Berlin:

Christian Adrian will be one of the most important Tesla-Managers at the US electric car manufacturer's German plant in Grünheide. Adrian will manage almost all production in the factory, as plant manager André Thierig confirmed to his workforce at the company meeting on Thursday .
Adrian will be "responsible for the entire production processes here at the site," said Thierig. The only exception is the cell division, which currently produces exclusively for the Cybertruck. Thierig: "Everything else that is related to direct production is now the responsibility of Christian and his team."

Source (google translated):

Article based on above: