Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Disagree but not using the voting thing...

If people want to risk their health to have dinner, or go serve dinner, that’s the foundation.

Not being under house arrest indefinitely because 1 person says so.
This is where people get it wrong: when you get infected, you're not only risking your health, but many other people's. And you're forcing health professionals to care for you instead of other people with health issues not of their own making. So the consequences hit many more people than just the one who decides to risk stuff.

It's been very funny watching you guys losing your mind when Elon continues to say something that he has said since this crap happened. I mean, he just tweeted those same sentiments last night. Get over it.
This is what you get with Elon, if you have to agree with him on everything, you're going to be disappointed. When he plays the game like everyone else, it's time to get out.

It's been very funny watching you guys losing your mind when Elon continues to say something that he has said since this crap happened. I mean, he just tweeted those same sentiments last night. Get over it.

You have to actually realize why this was very stupid to say, right? I really hope you do.

WARNING!! WARNING!!! I purchased 1000 shares AH around 883, anticipating a short squeeze tomorrow, and more institutional buying. This guarantees a drop in the SP until I get Margin called, or panic sell. You have been warned! :confused:

Boom. Down $10,000 just like that. You were warned.... :(