Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
has he been outside in America? people are outside walking and driving and going to the grocery store. we're not being arrested for leaving the house, and we're not being subjected to FASCISM. jesus that was a terrible rant.
Not disagreeing with the fact this is unecessary on Elon's part, but go tell that to my parents back in France who got fined last week for taking a drive to go and fix their other property.

You invented the FSD subscription model yesterday? Amazing! Tho I could've sworn it's been talked about here for years?

Did I say I invented it? But I think I'm the only one that has brought subscription up in this thread for a long time whenever discussion about FSD pricing happened. Usually mostly negative responses. Including just yesterday.

Reactions: Helmuth
Not disagreeing with the fact this is unecessary on Elon's part, but go tell that to my parents back in France who got fined last week for taking a drive to go and fix their other property.

In France, not the USA. Here in AZ, they governor's stay at home order issued in March literally stated that no one would be asked for proof of reason if they are out and about.

has he been outside in America? people are outside walking and driving and going to the grocery store. we're not being arrested for leaving the house, and we're not being subjected to FASCISM. jesus that was a terrible rant.
Apparently you missed the news on hair dressers being arrested, surf boarders, protesters. The bans on going fishing.

Let alone the closure of manufacturing.

Oh I forgot car based church services for Christ sake.

Apparently you missed the news on hair dressers being arrested, surf boarders, protesters. The bans on going fishing.

Let alone the closure of manufacturing.

these people weren't being told not to leave their homes. they were told not to do specific things, which they ignored. hairdressers insisting on serving customers during a pandemic, really? that's the hill you want to die on?

Did I say I invented it? But I think I'm the only one that has brought subscription up in this thread for a long time whenever discussion about FSD pricing happened. Usually mostly negative responses. Including just yesterday.

1ct71u.jpg

these people weren't being told not to leave their homes. they were told not to do specific things, which they ignored. hairdressers insisting on serving customers during a pandemic, really? that's the hill you want to die on?
Exactly, how does Shelter In Home in place for a month and half already not stopping new cases popping out? People are still going out.

I agree with Elon when you use the force of government to limit the usual behavior of people you are being an authoritarian.

If you blindly back those policies you are backing authoritarianism.