Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please stop moving the goal post. What I am saying is pointing to the fact that is the doctors not to be blamed. I am not sure why you are getting emotional. Have you ever dealt with Medicare claim? Even the types of sanitizers being described on the claim makes a few more (hundreds) dollars of differences.

It's very low to lump everything together you disagree with conspiracy theories.

oh please, we were clearly talking in the context of Musk. he has used this to say it proves his conspiracy theory about an overcount. that is wrong. it is inarguably wrong.

What do you think Musk is worried about really?

Is it that he will have to furloughed / cut more employees for a few more weeks?

Is it simply he thinks a few weeks is going to hurt Tesla's financials so much (directly)?

Is it worry over suppliers - if so how many suppliers are in the Bay Area?

Like what is eating at him so much over a few farking more weeks delay?

The world is one global supply chain. The economy reacts in highly non-linear ways to disruption and we're in uncharted territory with this shutdown. There have been vague efforts put forward on reopening the economy. It's not clear if the gating criteria can even possibly be met for moving through the stages of reopening. Apparently, it is legal to keep America shutdown even if it literally means the destruction of the country. Manufacturing is so important and the fact that Alameda county, apparently, won't let them reopen is...incredibly stupid. Especially considering Tesla is, with their Shanghai factory, almost uniquely experienced in implemented the proper precautions.

I could go on for pages.

Can’t wait for more people to complain about losing a few hundred bucks
lB5wmMp.png

(He shouldn’t) be allowed to say and do whatever you want, whenever you want with total immunity.

• Disagree
Reactions: Pezpunk
I am all in on LEAPS - this has hurt me more than most. I don't think this will reflect as badly on Elon as the pedo stuff. He can do no wrong in my eyes.

Someone mentioned that he could have cabin fever. I think it is the opposite. He is travelling around a fair bit to SpaceX sites. All that travelling is reminding him of the lockdown more often than us. He can see the sheer number of shops etc. closed, many of which will never open again.

Lets hope that lockdown gets lifted soon and life returns to normal somehow - we need some positivity in the house people!

Bringing up a baby in the back of a Cybertruck is the best possible advert by the way.

Thank you. Between those shares, and my core shares, my account is worth $560k less today then yesterday. Those tweets really hurt. At this point I'm going to hold as long as it takes to get back to the 880 range....

Sorry to hear that. I'm pretty confident about the long term and glad you are planning on holding as well. Thanks for some much needed laughs earlier this week and all the best.

Elon's tweet has no insider or financial info related to Tesla. It's simply an opinion that any person can have.

Well, you can argue that writing that with no context why he thinks so implies that he's says that because he knows more than the entire stock market that had an SP they collectively thought was correct. If he had said he thought it was to high because a meteor would hit Fremont tomorrow then everyone would have a chance to value that statement however they wanted. The statement he gave gave no clue if it was based on real knowledge or not. Or if it was a joke. Or if one of his kids had stolen his phone.

Yes Tesla stock price is too high imo if the factory will be closed for another month. It's Elon Musk adding a little more fire power to his fascist rant about opening the Fremont factory as soon as possible. People vote with their wallet. It's his way to get the Alameda County authorities to pay attention.

The stock price is higher than financials deserve because lots of people, especially here, believe in the mission. I hope my niece (2) and nephew (5) don't have to ever go to a gas station.

The stock price is high because many people are investing in a future they want to see, not just for pecuniary reasons.They are willing to invest in an "overvalued" company because the returns go beyond the financial...And Musk just told us to get bent today.

I still appreciate the guy, and hope he spends some time with his family and gets to soon experience the joy of a child being born, maybe take a break from twitter and find his center. The mission is still important, and needs him.

Can’t wait for more people to complain about losing a few hundred bucks

(He shouldn’t) be allowed to say and do whatever you want, whenever you want with total immunity.

I never said that Elon should be required to do whatever I (or others) want. But I am saying it is silly to suggest that smart, rich people should get automatic immunity from criticism.

oh please, we were clearly talking in the context of Musk. he has used this to say it proves his conspiracy theory about an overcount. that is wrong. it is inarguably wrong.

Not completely disagreeing with you, but blaming doctors and blaming hospital administration are two different things.
It's like arguing BiPAP are not ventilators. Also if you want to make a statement, please be truth and stop lumping people to conspiracy.

Also people buy into conspiracy not because they are purely stupid or crazy. People buy into conspiracy because they find illogical events that cannot be simply explained from their own understanding, and the best conspiracy theories always mix with an agree with truth to make them believable.

Heck, even Pentagon released UFO video:
The Pentagon Released U.F.O. Videos. Don’t Hold Your Breath for a Breakthrough.