Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alameda county "Covid patients only taking up 5-10% of beds"
dana hull and laura kolodny on the call of like 30 people listening :rolleyes:
Not hearing any clarification on manufacturing.

Oh here we go asking specifically about tesla
They're suggesting to wait a week or so to gather more data and asking that companies respect local suggestions although they are stricter than state
No green light given for Tesla yet, do not think it is appropriate yet

Last edited:
Southern California Edison Signs Up For 770 Megawatts Of New Grid-Scale Energy Storage | Cleantechnica

Southern California Edison, which services 15 million customers living in Kern, Fresno, Riverside, and San Diego counties. All told, the area covers more than 50,000 square miles. The total capacity will be comprised of 7 storage projects spread across all four counties provided by 4 different companies.​

Sounds like more projects for TE. :D

Cheers!

Alameda Mayor's COVID-19 Town Hall notes

Not ready to open yet

Case rates are trending down
Hospitalizations are flat
Lots of hospital beds, COVID only ~5-10% of beds
Masks "new normal" for a "very, very very long time"

Tesla question:
"Hot topic" had discussion with Tesla. Asking to wait for another week.

Into q&q now. She said in her briefing that they are not starting Newsom's Phase 2 today. She says they went to their own phase 1.5 last Monday where they opened day care and parks and they need to give that a week or two to see how that goes before they further loosen.

In q&a regarding manufacturing- she reiterated they want to wait another week or two. She is 'asking' manufacturers to follow her guidance and continue to wait.

Has Tesla been given the ok? No.

Oh here we go asking specifically about tesla
They're suggesting to wait a week or so to gather more data and asking that companies respect local suggestions although they are stricter than state
No green light given for Tesla yet, do not think it is appropriate yet
No green light for Tesla manufacturing

• Informative
Reactions: Christine69420
Wow, they're really taking stock manipulation to new levels!

The water's back on now. The sad part, "but it's not Saturday yet" won't work with my wife! (Hygiene. Her constant battle with me.)

Her first home as a member of a hill tribe in the mountains of Thailand had a thatch roof her mom had to renew every two years with stuff she picked up in the surrounding forest, no running water, and a one-holer shared with others in the village. Today, in prep for the water cutoff, we had plenty filtered water and three large bowls of tap water saved for tooth brushing (I do mine one at a time, Krugerrand) and hand washing. I vaguely heard her say, hair washing, which wouldn't work for her waist length tresses, but mine, also one at a time.

What would we do without immigrants in this time of reopening to an incomplete universe without plumbing? Back to the hills has new urgency for me. Will also for Trump at Mar'leIGo when his climate policy takes more effect. An advice to take this threat seriously by buying TSLA.

• Informative
Reactions: wipster and AZRI11
...You also can't market the car that way. During a slow tranistion, nobody buys the old product. You always end up Osborning your old line. The best way is to leap frog: that's why the S/X has soldiered on with the 18650 cells these past 3 years, while everyone's frantically asking when the 3/Y getting the 2170?...

But they could initially use new, better cells, but using fewer cells. Then, as the new cell production lines get fully up to speed, offer the current lines with ALL possible cells as a sub category.