Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Never did I say I had all facts or information. I gave my opinion of the terms of the offering and how the events unfolded. Its quite honestly a bit disturbing how the last few pages have gotten twisted into something else but it is what it is.

Again I'm fine with this topic dying. For someone that follows investments based on fundamentals, these past 6 months have been a compete waste of critical thought process.

And I didn’t say you said you had all the information or facts. I said I was reminding you that your theory is speculation based on a lack of information. A theory you’re clinging to like you’re a pitbull and it’s a bone. You asked to be convinced otherwise.

Reminding you where your theory comes from is my way of coming at it from a different direction since everyone else’s approach isn’t jiving for you. That is all. Believe as you will.

Lol I'm sorry, it only touched 370's once last week. I will admit my faults while still stating I believe the average issued share price will be low 400's
I think we'll have to wait until the Q3 10-Q to find out exactly how many shares were sold, then we can figure out the price.

There were multiple times the stock dropped into 370's last week. I said iI expect the average of the offering to come in around the low 400's

Btw guys, I'm done with that topic. I can believe what I want to believe based on the facts and how events unfolded and everyone here can have their own take on it.
Yet your first statement is not a fact. I think you're creating a scenario which may or may not be valid but aren't using facts to support it.

• Helpful
Reactions: Krugerrand
My apologies in advance if this turns into a slugfest, but can anyone make sense of the latest threat from Trump toward companies doing business in China? Why is he crashing the market just before election?
Maybe staff reviewed the latest poll results with Trump and he's lashing out in anger. The economy is the ONE issue he has an advantage on. If things sink before the election, it's not if he loses, it's how big the margin is.

This is a fine example of why EM should tell the spoon to go pound sand.

Look at the words and try and make sense of them...you can't...this is wall street goblygook.
Elon does not speak this language.

Tesla's size is growing faster than most here can imagine (and collectively we can imagine a lot)...and sector balance...ha ha good one Mr. corporate speak.

Game set and match fellas.

I'm still buying.
Just don't hit the line judge...

Lol next clue from Elon is in. Cue 100 posts on twitter trying to decipher something related to S&P :)

Anyone else notice that the letters S and P appear approximately zero times in this tweet. Therefor is you have a n00b "understanding" of probabilities, the letters S and P are more likely to come next than not!

BUY! BUY! BUY!

Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 12.57.20 PM.png

Useful Wiktionary entry for those like myself who haven't heard this idiom before: à la guerre comme à la guerre - Wiktionary

1. In time of crisis, all means are good for achieving one's goals; roughly all's fair in love and war, or the ends justify the means.
  2. One must make the best of one's situation, or make do with what one has; roughly keep a stiff upper lip, or when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Sounds like good advice to me.

Here's my 2 cents: -10 to battery day gives institutionals the last opportunity to get in before something too good is announced and it's too late to get in (S&P). During this period with no catalysts whoever with firepower can manipulate the stock as much as he wants. Therefore in the next 5 days they'll try to get a very cheap entry point and in the last 5 it will bounce back until BD, deliveries and quarterly result will get back all the enthusiasm.