Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of options. You could split the difference for example. Buy back half and keep the other half in something boring like the SPY. Or just chill and wait and see. Buying in at $300 and $400 will still be amazing if we come anywhere close to the big bull predictions.

Peace of mind is invaluable.
They can implement a strategy of buying at the money LEAPS for say Dec 2025. LEAPS that they plan on exercising. And then if the stock drops materially from here back to say 180, they can buy back some.

We're at 240+ AH

Just over $245 peak at 4:45 pm ET:

TSLA.2023-06-08.16-45.Hi4.png

Cheers to the Longs!

I wonder what effect this standardisation will have on countries that have yet to make serious inroads into BEV charging infrastructure. Examples... Brazil, India. Maybe even Russia. They might go with NACS. (TBA it's sad that "North America" is part of the name of the standard)

They'll just address this when it changes to the Nearly All Charging Standard.

He is not knee wheeling. Tap into the CAN bus and make the car think you are tweaking the audio or engaging AP, etc. Hint, SEXY buttons, but there is more involved.
I'm just repeating what he's said, plus you can see it in several of his vids.

Oh well, I don't think we have too long to wait for Level 3 anyway. But I doubt seriously that Tesla's Level 3 (or more) will be conditional like MB. IMHO their "solution" is an accident waiting to happen... even if they pay for it

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Tesla will no doubt eventually get all of their Superchargers off the grid with combination of solar/storage

Tesla will STAY on the grid, STABILIZE the grid with synthetic inertia, PROFIT from the grid with bidirectional charging, virtual powerplants, and BIG BATTERIES... ;)

Cheers!

Last edited:
That is surely all that matters. No point living with "what ifs", just enjoy that economic security.
Well I just wish I could. After reading TMC for 4 years and being part of the "S curve" so far I don't know if I will stay out forever. But I took Elon's statement to heart about the next year being tough.

On a lighter note about the stock going up after hours based on GM going with the tesla charging network. It is interesting that Ford and GM are pretty close to worthless in the tesla bulls' eyes yet they revel in the signing on of those two. And the sentiment in the stock market is that their adoption is worth an instant $10 valuation.

Last edited:
I'm confused:

Tesla has the EV lead in tech? Thought it was GM or Toyota..CNBC admitting Tesla is the leader? Time to buy some lottery tix after work :)

View attachment 945104

Michael Wayland will be fired for that key point!