Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla wall connector cutting out every night.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting thread resurrection... I've been having the same problems with my GARO RCBO tripping about an hour or so into a charge pretty much every time. Once reset, it carries on for the rest of the charge fine, but it was so infuriating. I did some research and decided to swap out the RCBO for a replacement, ordered this week but it hasn't turned up yet.

The current model is B40AS; I couldn't find this model available, so contacted GARO direct as I was wondering if it had been superseded by the B40EVS - and the response was: "This (B40EVS) RCBO is a direct replacement for the old model, its just more robust to deal with the demand of Electric vehicles". So it seems that they have been showing issues.

ETA: worked fine for 18 months before it started showing issues. Thought it was the heat last summer to start with. Tried turning down amps from 32 to 28 or so, which did seem to improve things but didn't stop it.

Last edited: