Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wellington - WOF?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

I've just realised my car is coming up for a WOF in a week and a half.

Based on searching here it looks like Tesla does do WOFs.. however, I went into the Book a Service menu on the app and cannot see the option anywhere.

Am I blind? Or do they not do it anymore? The searches mentioned Auckland, whereas I am in Wellington. Last time I got in touch with Tesla for an issue they mentioned they have a new service centre in the Hutt somewhere (?) while the Ngauranga Gorge site was more of a showroom now (although they are building something else there right?). I did get a wheel alignment at Ngauranga Gorge a year or so ago...

Ah ok. I see their hours are 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday which is.. convenient if you live in the Hutt I guess..

And slightly more convenient than having to travel out to Upper Hutt for the Tesla approved panel beater...

Will find somewhere else!

Yes that's why I want to go, but unfortunately I recently started a non-WFH Monday-Friday 7am - 3:30pm ish job. It took me 40 minutes to drive 6km from near the airport to central city after work on Friday afternoon so trying to get to Lower Hutt is just.. not practical.

FYI @Gabe9170 I Just took our 3 to the Avalon centre for something else, they offered to do a WOF which I accepted, and they replaced O rings in the support struts for the boot lid as a recall item. They also offered a loaner or a $60 Uber voucher.
I understand that you can't get to Avalon at present, but they expect to be back at the N Gorge mid-year. Perhaps you will be able to drop it there.