Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y 7 seater delays

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like i am being deprioritized because i placed my order when price was at the lowest point.

Ordered 2/26. Eta is now july-aug. silver lining is that at least i will get a chance to see teslavision evolves before taking delivery

No new updates for me. Only that now my dates changed to June 20 to July 20. This is so BS. Super mad about the process and lack of information we get during the process. This is not just a pair of socks youā€˜re buying, it a few thousands that we are spending and to received This service.

My EDD is 06/06-06/20 i.e. in 2 days. I don't have a VIN yet and my SA is non responsive.
IDK if it is universal, but my VIN came a few days after my delivery window started shrinking. Throughout the whole wait, the range from earliest EDD to furthest EDD was always 20 days. It was just a 20 day window that would move forward or back. Then it started shrinking in size, where the furthest date stayed the same, but the early date started moving forward a day at a time. When the window was about 13 days from earliest to furthest is when I got my VIN,

• Informative
Reactions: blogreader
IDK if it is universal, but my VIN came a few days after my delivery window started shrinking. Throughout the whole wait, the range from earliest EDD to furthest EDD was always 20 days. It was just a 20 day window that would move forward or back. Then it started shrinking in size, where the furthest date stayed the same, but the early date started moving forward a day at a time. When the window was about 13 days from earliest to furthest is when I got my VIN,
Thank you. Such an informative answer. I am at 14 days so hopefully VIN is around the corner.

Ordered my LR, white/black, no tow, 7 seater, 20" rims on Mother's day. Delivery date 6/17-30 then it disappeared then went back to that date and as of yesterday shows 6/16-30. I'm not losing hope!
My order date is close to yours. My EDD is currently 06/12-06/30. As per the Bellevue showroom I should get my VIN around 06/20 and have a good chance of getting it before the end of the month.

Reactions: Tesslady
My order date is close to yours. My EDD is currently 06/12-06/30. As per the Bellevue showroom I should get my VIN around 06/20 and have a good chance of getting it before the end of the month.
that's crazy. i ordered 2/26 and my eta is now showing july-aug. my Bellevue SA said he will "do everything in his power to help match me to a car in June"...

that's crazy. i ordered 2/26 and my eta is now showing july-aug. my Bellevue SA said he will "do everything in his power to help match me to a car in June"...
Yeah. That's why I was hesitant in putting my conversation with the SA. I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths. I don't know why I even asked them anything.

Reactions: MYgirl