Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y 7 seater April-May delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Zero to nil?

I made an order for a MYLR 5/BLK almost two weeks before you, changed it a day later to a MYLR 7/BLK/20”/tow and it gave me an estimated delivery date range of 4/2-5/14. Others had similar dates for 7 seaters with different options, that ordered ahead of me even.

I’ve since changed it back to a 5 seater with no options and finally to a MYP (also no options).

Zero to nil?

I made an order for a MYLR 5/BLK almost two weeks before you, changed it a day later to a MYLR 7/BLK/20”/tow and it gave me an estimated delivery date range of 4/2-5/14. Others had similar dates for 7 seaters with different options, that ordered ahead of me even.

I’ve since changed it back to a 5 seater with no options and finally to a MYP (also no options).
Thanks . Model Y LR price up by 1500 on 02/03 but I was fortunate as placed the order before that . Not sure if the base price will updated if I will move to 5 seater .
Tesla agents saying that YES the price will be updated if I updated any config .
My plan is to move to 5 seater if 7 seater won’t be by March 31 . Not sure if I can do that
Without price change
After VIN assigned

Thanks . Model Y LR price up by 1500 on 02/03 but I was fortunate as placed the order before that . Not sure if the base price will updated if I will move to 5 seater .
Tesla agents saying that YES the price will be updated if I updated any config .
My plan is to move to 5 seater if 7 seater won’t be by March 31 . Not sure if I can do that
Without price change
After VIN assigned
The March 31st date is not set in stone, it's a fluid timeline. Some have said it could be early March, others have said it could be extended well beyond March, as they technically have until the end of the year to set the guideline. If getting the extra $3750 is a deal breaker you may want to keep checking inventory daily and going that route.