Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y Shaking/Shutdown When Driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I disagree. $50k is pretty much normal for an suv now. I can list and list suvs that are $50k that I would not consider luxury. Look at the price of a Mercedes AMG suv.
Out of curiosity, what is it about Tesla that makes you consider it not a luxury or near luxury brand? If it's quality, Jaguar and Range Rover use to be known for having some of the shittiest quality/reliability in the past...

Also, while working abroad, I have been in Audi A4 and Mercedes C class vehicles that they do not import into the US. The Audi taxi I was in felt/sounded like a cheap Pontiac Grand Am. Didn't even have power windows. The exterior was the only thing that resembled the US model. Same with the C class. When I was in Asia, I even saw bare bones BMW 5 and 7 series running around. The whole concept of luxury, is about adding things that aren't "necessary". As equipped, these vehicles I tooled around in overseas were anything BUT luxury. But as equipped in the US, they are quite different.

Last edited: