Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] Spring Software Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was announced as a press release, rather than just starting to appear like many upgrades do. So that means it could be ages. I'll start thinking about it once the first one appears on, for example, Teslafi. Nothing yet.
The spring update was a press release and then I think based on Twitter posts, only Tesla-info actually had it on cars they track and they published the actual release notes which were then copied by Notateslaapp. There have also been individuals posting videos of it in use. Teslafi seem to get the latest info later and later nowadays, since the shift to the new fleet API so I certainly wouldn’t assume because they don’t have it means it’s not out.

Tesla typically (and sensibly) release to a small number of users and then wait to let the dust settle, depending on whether there are issues or not they’ll either extend the roll out or have to bug fix and re-release to a small number again. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t hear from 2024.12.1 release or more cars getting it in the next 24 hours.

The spring update was a press release and then I think based on Twitter posts, only Tesla-info actually had it on cars they track and they published the actual release notes which were then copied by Notateslaapp. There have also been individuals posting videos of it in use. Teslafi seem to get the latest info later and later nowadays, since the shift to the new fleet API so I certainly wouldn’t assume because they don’t have it means it’s not out.

Tesla typically (and sensibly) release to a small number of users and then wait to let the dust settle, depending on whether there are issues or not they’ll either extend the roll out or have to bug fix and re-release to a small number again. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t hear from 2024.12.1 release or more cars getting it in the next 24 hours.
Any of those in the UK?

I am actually wondering if we are going to get new auto park anytime soon twin the UK… I’ve got Tesla vision only and EAP so would love to play with it.
Looks like it's currently packaged with FSD 12 so US only... As they're running on a dedicated 2024.3 branch we might have to wait until they bring it to UI v12 as well, so I'm guessing it's still months away...