Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expired Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is no one buying Model X’s anymore lol
I'd love to pick up a decent used plaid at a good price. Say in the 80's. Not interested in FSD, or 22 wheels. Problem is people paid too much for their older Xs, and are naturally trying to pass that on to the next buyer. I can get a new plaid for $104k out the door from Tesla existing inventory.

Telsa monkeying with the new market has really heaped a big ton of crap on previous buyers trying to get out. Understandable prediciment on both sides.

Reactions: fishy21
I'd love to pick up a decent used plaid at a good price. Say in the 80's. Not interested in FSD, or 22 wheels. Problem is people paid too much for their older Xs, and are naturally trying to pass that on to the next buyer. I can get a new plaid for $104k out the door from Tesla existing inventory.

Telsa monkeying with the new market has really heaped a big ton of crap on previous buyers trying to get out. Understandable prediciment on both sides.
Indeed, I have been looking for model X since the price cut. Unfortunately, X owners 2016-2018 were the first people that in denial because they can't let go their cars in 30-40k ish range. Now those people in the category are ready to face reality hence I bought MX75D 2018 with EAP and 6 seater and free supercharging (sc05, Im using previous owner's account) for 34k USD.
Now it's time for 2019-2021 X owners to face reality their cars have tanked significantly for the past 6 months.

Reactions: fishy21
Indeed, I have been looking for model X since the price cut. Unfortunately, X owners 2016-2018 were the first people that in denial because they can't let go their cars in 30-40k ish range. Now those people in the category are ready to face reality hence I bought MX75D 2018 with EAP and 6 seater and free supercharging (sc05, Im using previous owner's account) for 34k USD.
Now it's time for 2019-2021 X owners to face reality their cars have tanked significantly for the past 6 months.
Agree. The only thing is that due to chip shortage, 2020/2021's are a bit more rare. But with their asking price, I might as well buy a brand new X with full warranty for $20k more.

And the differences between legacy & refresh X's are so significant, that it's worth the $20k price.

Reactions: emchen and B4TUR