Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLAFI NOW SHOWS SENTRY MODE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Darmie

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2016
Santa Fe TX.
Log in to view my battery drain now that we received sentry mode and noted the HAL 9000 icon under the door locked location.
Anyone else see this who uses their service?

sentry.JPG

Reactions: scottf200
It’s in the change log...

Changelog / General / TeslaFi

Subscribing to it tells you all sorts of cool stuff. :D

Looks like you can do some of the things Elon has promised for future settings (activation at locations, etc.).
Thanks. I'll go check that out. So many fun cool things going on with the car. Hard to keep up with them all.

Ok, subscribed to the change log thread. Thanks again.

Reactions: boaterva
WOW!
This is some good stuff
  • Added sentry mode enable/disable to schedules.
  • Added sentry mode automatic activation upon location arrival at selected tagged locations.
  • Added default sentry mode activation time in settings->preferences->sentry mode.
  • Added sentry mode activation emails option in settings->preferences->sentry mode.
  • Added ability to enable sentry mode automatically when arriving at any untagged location in settings->preferences->sentry mode.

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva
Of course, this is all James adding stuff to TeslaFi before Tesla adds it to the car UI itself. Which makes it even better for TeslaFi users!
Hi Boat. I don’t want to hijack this thread. I’m having a very steep learning curve with Teslafi. Can you help me with the attached battery degradation report? Just curious as to why the spikes. Thanks very much for your help.

Attachments

• 9D5FE2C4-4771-46E6-8C29-E5D96529CD89.png
    9D5FE2C4-4771-46E6-8C29-E5D96529CD89.png
    423.7 KB · Views: 86