Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi Sleep Settings with Stats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all —

For those that both use TeslaFi and Stats with the sleep settings on TeslaFi, what sleep settings do you use there? What works well for you such that you don’t miss any drives and such?

I’ve turned sleep off currently on TeslaFi but I’d like to re-enable it - just want to see what settings work well for others first.

I use the first check box option in TeslaFi. It allows my car to sleep soundly at night and had increased my range stats dramatically but reducing Phantom loss to zero while sleeping. Sentry mode keeps my car “idling” at work, but I’d rather have the protection of monitoring the car in my absence and can lose the few miles per week that idling costs me. I haven’t missed any drives with this setting.

I use 'Enabled', 12 minutes to try sleeping, 30 minutes idle, and 'Reset Idle Timer When Offline' checked. Nothing else is checked except the 'Show offline as asleep.' Polling time is 1 minute while idle.

BTW, is TeslaFi collecting data for you? Mine seems to be down while my own API is working...

I don't use stats but these are my teslafi sleep settings. They work well.
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 10.18.08 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 10.18.23 PM.jpg