Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLA's New Pricing on MODEL 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone purchased a Model 3 in the last week or so for the original price?
Any news on if we will be refunded the difference on the original purchase price vs. new lower price?

I purchased mine days ago and no one can get me something in writing they want me to keep the order going but I would rather cancel the order since no VIN has been assigned yet and re-order with the new lower price.
By the way I don't mind if it take 5..6. 7 weeks to get my full refund as long as I get it back I'm o.k.

Thoughts anyone?.?

Has anyone purchased a Model 3 in the last week or so for the original price?
Any news on if we will be refunded the difference on the original purchase price vs. new lower price?

I purchased mine days ago and no one can get me something in writing they want me to keep the order going but I would rather cancel the order since no VIN has been assigned yet and re-order with the new lower price.
By the way I don't mind if it take 5..6. 7 weeks to get my full refund as long as I get it back I'm o.k.

Thoughts anyone?.?
This has been brought up a few times in the model 3 sub forum. You can probably find it in the search or go ask over there.