Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Tesla Shields
Hello Supporter,

Jason, here. It’s been just under 2 weeks since we last gave an update so here we go. I just got notice earlier today from our 3PL, redstag, that our last batch of inventory is scheduled to arrive on Thursday 1/27. Items in this batch include: rest of Model 3 mats, Model3 trunk and frunk, Model y third row, Model y 7 seater trunk and frunk, and more model y interior floor mats. Please note that due to supply chain issues model y 5 seater trunk and frunk has been moved to end of Q1 delivery. I have attached a copy of the email that was sent to us. Please note that in the letter we are going to be kitting as we are shipping and we expect should have everything shipped out in less than 10 days As always please let me know by phone/text/email if you have any questions regarding your order.

Until Next Time,
Jason
Co-founder
786-838-6897
WWW.TESLASHIELDS.COM
D2E93C5B-32F6-4116-A560-A17FC9535645.png

• Love
Reactions: Brittanyp7447
Meh.. I have significantly bigger issues with small companies like Cisco who can't deliver hardware now for months. My trunk mat is small potatoes all things considered and I for one, am glad they took the time to post it here despite the hostility. No floor mats or trunk mats is definitely a first world problem right now.

Reactions: CreoUCLA
Purchased technology items for years for my employer, had a few problems with delays, none of the reputable tech companies tried to BS or deceive about it. They just gave reliable estimates of when the products would eventually arrive. Which is the main reason Tesla Shields roils my delicate and innocent sensibilities way beyond the actual money involved.

Purchased technology items for years for my employer, had a few problems with delays, none of the reputable tech companies tried to BS or deceive about it. They just gave reliable estimates of when the products would eventually arrive. Which is the main reason Tesla Shields roils my delicate and innocent sensibilities way beyond the actual money involved.
B38989BA-C176-4D24-9CF0-E7E47D8ADD51.png

You keep on posting on all of our threads even though I send an email update to you bi weekly and I have a letter from our warehouse. I’m tired of you posting negative things and conspiracy theories about us that are untrue. Regardless if you feel as though you are right or not. I’m just going to cancel and refund your order so you can complain about someone else.

Not sure why you're being sarcastic here. I haven't received a defective product from TShields. They've been great. Yes delays happen but that was out of their control.

They did ask for your order # so you can get it replaced/refunded. I would advise you to give them a shot? Just my two cents on it.

Dude do you ever stfu on this company? You spam all of their threads all the time to try to conjure up negative reactions about them.
Not sure why you're being sarcastic here. I haven't received a defective product from TShields. They've been great. Yes delays happen but that was out of their control.

They did ask for your order # so you can get it replaced/refunded. I would advise you to give them a shot? Just my two cents on it.
I myself am on the same boat. I got my mats months ago for both my model y and 3 and couldn’t be happier. Just ordered another set from them because I am getting another model 3 for my son. Have you tried calling them recently? I know I did and found out that their inventory is getting delivered to them today. Just give them your order number so they can refund you and you can save all the sarcasm and spew for another company :)

FYI: I ordered a set of couches for my living room 10 months ago and just receiving them now. It’s not just them having supply chain issues, it’s most companies having the same exact complications and with the couches I haven’t even gotten any updates and at least with teslashields I get email updates from them every 2-3 weeks. You really need to calm your t*ts. And also estimates that they told you and myself included are estimates because it is impossible to know in the future what might be coming up. So they weren’t lying either. I would strongly suggest that you share your order number so you can have your order cancelled and refunded because you clearly lack basic sense.

Yeah I’m not being sarcastic about Tesla Shields‘ poor customer service. I’m pretty openly disgusted by it. And if you took the time to read through some of the other threads that end up centering around Tesla Shields’ customer service, you will feel more sure about why I am disgusted.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
FYI: I ordered a set of couches for my living room 10 months ago and just receiving them now. It’s not just them having supply chain issues, it’s most companies having the same exact complications and with the couches I haven’t even gotten any updates and at least with teslashields I get email updates from them every 2-3 weeks.

^this.

Delays are to be expected right now on anything you buy that are *not* in stock... The wheels I ordered for my Toyota Tacoma arrived from Japan in 8 months instead of 5. The rock sliders (built in the U.S. even) took 3 months instead of 4-6 weeks. The BBS wheels I ordered (back in December 2021) for my M3P won't be here until ~March 2022, but I'm fully expecting that to be delayed to May or June 2022...

The main issue (in speaking with other vendors) is that they know when items are being produced/shipped, but the unknown is how soon their products/materials will take to be delivered once they arrive at the ports due to the large backlog of container ships.

I just placed my TeslaShields order. 😎

^this.

Delays are to be expected right now on anything you buy that are *not* in stock... The wheels I ordered for my Toyota Tacoma arrived from Japan in 8 months instead of 5. The rock sliders (built in the U.S. even) took 3 months instead of 4-6 weeks. The BBS wheels I ordered (back in December 2021) for my M3P won't be here until ~March 2022, but I'm fully expecting that to be delayed to May or June 2022...

The main issue (in speaking with other vendors) is that they know when items are being produced/shipped, but the unknown is how soon their products/materials will take to be delivered once they arrive at the ports due to the large backlog of container ships.

I just placed my TeslaShields order. 😎
Thank you so so so much for your support and understanding. We are a really small business so any support really helps us out a lot. We are almost fully stock as our most recent inventory drop was delivered to our warehouse at 8am this morning.

Yeah I’m not being sarcastic about Tesla Shields‘ poor customer service. I’m pretty openly disgusted by it. And if you took the time to read through some of the other threads that end up centering around Tesla Shields’ customer service, you will feel more sure about why I am disgusted.
Do you ever stop with the bs or is that hard wired in your “delicate” brain.

The posting volume on TMC is huge, with enough posts flying back and forth on a constant basis so that any given post, after a month, is usually pretty deeply buried. So when I got on the Interior and Exterior section of TMC back in September to look into buying floor mats, I completely missed informative floor mat posts that had taken place in August. Probably would have missed them anyway because they were in the Model Y section.

One such post centered around a complaint by a guy who had ordered floor mats from TeslaShields in May, at an offered discount price. He had been informed he would get his mats by August. However, in August, instead of getting his mats, he received an email from TeslaShields informing him that if he ponied up an extra $50, he would indeed get his mats in August. If he didn’t pony up an extra $50, he would get the mats in September/October.

In response to this guy’s posted complaint the TeslaShields co-owner, who goes by the handle “TShieldDesign” made kind of an extraordinary post. The post was extraordinary because TshieldsDesign was openly lamenting the behaviour of his partner, Tshields, who was taking certain actions without any warning to or discussion with TshieldsDesign. And apparently those actions included the arm-twisting for additional payment that was originally being complained about. TshieldsDesign’s post was kind of throwing Tshields under the bus, which you wouldn’t expect a co-owner/partner to publicly do.

But so far, looking through some of the old posts, I haven’t seen any indication that some customers are never getting their stuff, and also haven’t seen anything that would indicate the stuff is substandard in quality. You just have to endure a few months of lies and BS and outrageously long delays, and then you get your stuff…

Last edited:
Reactions: Guppy