Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TEXAS - MY - 7 seater waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome congrats .. eager to know if you would have new headlights and console .. i really wish you do :)
Btw - what was your order date? Mine is standard and Feb8th.
Definitely no new console (as none of the Y's have them yet) and also I'm not sure I'll be getting the headlights either. Seems they came ~1 week after my build date.

My order date was May 18, 2020.

Wow. Yeah, I stumbled across that yesterday. I guess it's happening.

Meanwhile...I'm supposed to pick up my 7 seater tomorrow morning at 10am...finally. And of course here in Texas we're having our entire winter in the next 5 days. Supposed to be cold and 30% chance of rain.

I tell ya...I REALLY don't want to have to inspect a car in cold/rain. I feel like I'm going to rush or miss something. Truth is, I think I'll know within the first 10 minutes if the car is acceptable. And if it is raining...I'll know how good the seals are ;)

Reactions: Jemblue7my
How did everyone do it? If delivery is dependent on profile completion, but I cannot complete the insurance part because well no VIN yet? Also, the estimated delivery date erased.

"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

How did everyone do it? If delivery is dependent on profile completion, but I cannot complete the insurance part because well no VIN yet? Also, the estimated delivery date erased.

"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."
They dont need you to put in your insurance info until after you get a vin. They will still ship the car to Texas as long as you have the other info filled out.