TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Thank You to owners posting info.....

Discussion in 'Model X' started by X Fan, Jan 6, 2016.

1. X Fan

X Fan Member

Shout out to the new X owners that have graciously posted observations, both good and bad, videos, etc. over the last few weeks.

Your willingness to share has given me the confidence to place my Design order this morning without a test drive/in person review.

Blue w/Tan Leather Seats, Figured Ash Wood Decor with Black Headliner
    20" Silver Helix Wheels

Six Seat Interior

High Amperage Charger Upgrade
    Autopilot Convenience Features
    Premium Upgrades Package

Ultra High Fidelity Sound
    Subzero Weather Package
    Accessory Hitch

btw: went with light interior due to intense sun in Naples, FL and NC coast....

2. Electric700

Electric700 Member

Congrats! Did you go with the Model X P90D or another base configuration?

3. X Fan

X Fan Member

90D......I'm getting old so the P90D rocket powered car was too quick for me :smile:. < My wife has a Macan and @ 4.7 for 60 I find quick enough to navigate around tourists on US 41 in Naples....90D is equivalent >

4. timf

timf Member

You are the first person I have seen post a configuration including the 20" Helix wheels. Should make for a unique X. Let us know how you like them.

5. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

I've seen one or two over at the Tesla Motors forums. Definitely will be unique!

6. Ross608

Ross608 Member

2 days ago I ordered a red P90D with the 20" Helix. I live in Jackson Hole and support encouraged me to order 20" that comes w/ all weather tires and I wanting something a little better looking, so...the Helix.

7. Electric700

Electric700 Member

Great choice! Also I've seen a photo of a blue Model X and it looked quite impressive. I'm sure it's even better in person :cool:

8. X Fan

X Fan Member

Thanks--I changed my mind re: interior. I went with White and Carbon Fiber. Everything else stays the same.

9. bobsiopener

bobsiopener Member

Hi X-Fan,
    I ended up with a pretty similar configuration to you. However mine is the black seats and white headliner. I have something similar in my current car and like how it looks, i feel that it makes it more open feeling but with the windshield in the X thats probably not needed :)
    I see you have the location of OIB, NC is that Ocean Isle Beach? My faimly has a house on Oak island which is on the opposite side of Holden Beach.

10. X Fan

X Fan Member

Nice---you have a great combo too! Will be stunning. What wood did you select?

Yes--Ocean Isle Beach is my summer location and is next beach down from Holden....an absolutely wonderful beach town with superb water quality. We've been vacationing there for almost 20 years.

11. Lyon

Lyon 2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D

Congratulations! That's going to be a very handsome combination.