Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 8th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Thank You to owners posting info.....

X Fan

Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2015
Naples, FL & Cary, NC
Shout out to the new X owners that have graciously posted observations, both good and bad, videos, etc. over the last few weeks.

Your willingness to share has given me the confidence to place my Design order this morning without a test drive/in person review.

Blue w/Tan Leather Seats, Figured Ash Wood Decor with Black Headliner
20" Silver Helix Wheels

Six Seat Interior

High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Upgrades Package

Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Accessory Hitch

btw: went with light interior due to intense sun in Naples, FL and NC coast....

90D......I'm getting old so the P90D rocket powered car was too quick for me :smile:. < My wife has a Macan and @ 4.7 for 60 I find quick enough to navigate around tourists on US 41 in Naples....90D is equivalent >

Great choice! Also I've seen a photo of a blue Model X and it looked quite impressive. I'm sure it's even better in person :cool:

Hi X-Fan,
I ended up with a pretty similar configuration to you. However mine is the black seats and white headliner. I have something similar in my current car and like how it looks, i feel that it makes it more open feeling but with the windshield in the X thats probably not needed :)
I see you have the location of OIB, NC is that Ocean Isle Beach? My faimly has a house on Oak island which is on the opposite side of Holden Beach.

X Fan

Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2015
Naples, FL & Cary, NC
Hi X-Fan,
I ended up with a pretty similar configuration to you. However mine is the black seats and white headliner. I have something similar in my current car and like how it looks, i feel that it makes it more open feeling but with the windshield in the X thats probably not needed :)
I see you have the location of OIB, NC is that Ocean Isle Beach? My faimly has a house on Oak island which is on the opposite side of Holden Beach.

Nice---you have a great combo too! Will be stunning. What wood did you select?

Yes--Ocean Isle Beach is my summer location and is next beach down from Holden....an absolutely wonderful beach town with superb water quality. We've been vacationing there for almost 20 years.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC