Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thank You to owners posting info.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shout out to the new X owners that have graciously posted observations, both good and bad, videos, etc. over the last few weeks.

Your willingness to share has given me the confidence to place my Design order this morning without a test drive/in person review.

Blue w/Tan Leather Seats, Figured Ash Wood Decor with Black Headliner
20" Silver Helix Wheels

Six Seat Interior

High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Upgrades Package

Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Accessory Hitch

btw: went with light interior due to intense sun in Naples, FL and NC coast....

Hi X-Fan,
I ended up with a pretty similar configuration to you. However mine is the black seats and white headliner. I have something similar in my current car and like how it looks, i feel that it makes it more open feeling but with the windshield in the X thats probably not needed :)
I see you have the location of OIB, NC is that Ocean Isle Beach? My faimly has a house on Oak island which is on the opposite side of Holden Beach.

Hi X-Fan,
I ended up with a pretty similar configuration to you. However mine is the black seats and white headliner. I have something similar in my current car and like how it looks, i feel that it makes it more open feeling but with the windshield in the X thats probably not needed :)
I see you have the location of OIB, NC is that Ocean Isle Beach? My faimly has a house on Oak island which is on the opposite side of Holden Beach.

Nice---you have a great combo too! Will be stunning. What wood did you select?

Yes--Ocean Isle Beach is my summer location and is next beach down from Holden....an absolutely wonderful beach town with superb water quality. We've been vacationing there for almost 20 years.