Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

THC Active service alerts not going away Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple months ago, I was in an accident where there was damage to the front bumper and coolant hose was ripped. The body shop had made all the repairs. However, these active alerts are still present and they have no idea how to go about it and it’s just been a guessing game which is costing me a lot. Has anybody ever dealt with these before and how was it resolved?

Attachments

• IMG_2254.png
    IMG_2254.png
    948.2 KB · Views: 48
It was Fix Auto Lancaster, they’re Tesla certified but do not know how to go about it at all do they want me to go through the service center
This is what Tesla customer support had to say:

Hello regarding the alert description: The Pulse width ( PWM) feedback line from the power train pump 2 caqnnot be read by the thermal controller

one of the engineers put under steps to try and fix said :
in my case the power train pump 2 is located on the passenger side wheel well and the code came up after I replaced it and the pump had air in they system. After 2 coolant purges the code did go away.

another engineer said ; My issue with the code was i checked connection to PT2 underneath second row seat, connection was soft set, i seated connection and re ran thermal code disappeared also reset THC and cleared DTC

Upvote 0