Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The $420.69 club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Place holder for the club
Stock price since 3:1 split announced
It went kinda down then on 5/23, turned up
1661342643831.png

stock price on upward trend since 5/23/2022, who knows why? I certainly don't, but I don't trade anymore, I just accumulate
1661342308481.png

Last 3 years. right around 12/21 is when Elon had to sell shares to get his 20 million from his options
but "onwards and upwards"

1661342477092.png

Splits are another way for HODL'ers to 'accumulate' "Blocks of shares" (10,000) (100,000 is a 'big block')
The "accum/dist" line kinda turned upwards right after the RobinHood conference (if memory servers, the end of 2016, a BIG thanks and "a tip 'o the hat" the Mark BS 'logical thought' for alerting folks to the coming upsides of TSLA)

It got kinda flatter after S&P inclusion tho.

1661343330788.png

since S&P inclusion, pretty flat
1661343796454.png

cheers to the folks in the club
(thanks for the mention in the main investment thread)
a bit 'o philosophy related to student debt.

The Common Good​

First published Mon Feb 26, 2018
In ordinary political discourse, the “common good” refers to those facilities—whether material, cultural or institutional—that the members of a community provide to all members in order to fulfill a relational obligation they all have to care for certain interests that they have in common. Some canonical examples of the common good in a modern liberal democracy include: the road system; public parks; police protection and public safety; courts and the judicial system; public schools; museums and cultural institutions; public transportation; civil liberties, such as the freedom of speech and the freedom of association; the system of property; clean air and clean water; and national defense. The term itself may refer either to the interests that members have in common or to the facilities that serve common interests. For example, people may say, “the new public library will serve the common good” or “the public library is part of the common good”.

• Informative
Reactions: Dig deeper