Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor The Best DIY PPF Kits For Tesla Model Y to Protect Paint (Without Going to a Shop)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

XCelerateFilms

Global Vendor
May 30, 2024
Philadelphia
Hey Tesla owners! đź‘‹

I know a lot of you have been searching for a reliable way to protect your Tesla’s paint from chips and scratches. Well, let me introduce you to XCelerate Films. We’re an American company offering high-quality 8 MIL TPU PPF kits that are super easy to install yourself! 🙌

Why Go DIY with XCelerate Films?​

đź’µ Save Big Bucks: Skip those crazy expensive shop fees. Seriously, shops charge a fortune for something you can totally do in your own garage. Alternatively, you can also provide our film to your installer to save big $$$, but still take advantage of our LIFETIME Film Warranty.

🛡️ Lifetime Warranty: Our film is guaranteed for the lifetime of your ownership. If you ever get into an accident, just provide the accident report, and we’ll replace the film for FREE! 🚑📄 No one else offers this kind of protection.

🏆 We’re the First: We’re the FIRST and ONLY PPF provider offering this extensive warranty and customer service. You won’t find this anywhere else! 🌍🔥

To learn more about XCelerate Lifetime Warranty PPF, watch the video below!

Why PPF is a Must:​

• Scratch and Chip Resistance: Shield your Tesla’s paint from everyday road hazards.
  • Self-Healing Magic: Minor scratches just disappear with a little heat.
  • UV Protection: Keeps your paint from fading in the sun.
  • Hydrophobic Properties: Water and dirt just slide right off, making your car easier to clean.
  • Keeps Resale Value High: Your car stays looking brand new, which is great for resale value.

Why XCelerate Films?​

• Top Quality Film: Our 8 MIL TPU film is the best for ultimate protection.
  • DIY Friendly: Our kits are designed for easy application. No pro skills needed!
  • Lifetime Warranty: Seriously, we’ve got you covered for life.
  • Affordable: Get the best protection without breaking the bank.
  • Professional Support: We back all our products and are here to help whenever you need it.
We also offer custom PPF Coverage options, which are not available on our website!

Got Questions?​

I’m here to help! If you have any questions, drop them below or Send us a DM. I’m happy to chat and give you all the info you need.

Ready to save some cash and protect your ride? Check out our kits at XCelerateFilms.co and join the DIY revolution with XCelerate Films! đźš—đź’¨

Reactions: danny