Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Best Tesla (car) Accessory for $11? Yes, I think so!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Normally I don't fall for these gimmicky items but after COVID and getting the Y - I really was not going to make a mess by eating in the car.

A friend of mine said just get a food tray to which I laughed...until I saw it attaches to the steering wheel and you can position it however you want!!

For $11 - game changer when it comes to eating in the car! No mess and easy to store/cleanup!

p.s. don't get trolled by people claiming to have a "tesla" branded tray...they're all the same.

did you already do the long term test? I am looking for a tray to work with my laptop and mouse in my car during supercharging or in between meetings on the road.... i think this is not strong enough only mounted to the steering wheel for my laptop..

did you already do the long term test? I am looking for a tray to work with my laptop and mouse in my car during supercharging or in between meetings on the road.... i think this is not strong enough only mounted to the steering wheel for my laptop..

How much does your laptop weigh? I think the only drawback maybe slight 'grooves' in the wheel but they go away after 10mins or so of driving. I just put a microfiber rag on the wheel and it prevents any scuffs.

Sturdy enough for my surface laptop and long uses.