TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

The Day Hath Arrived

Discussion in 'Model X' started by mjeagent, Aug 18, 2016.

1. mjeagent

mjeagent Member

Excited to announce that my Model X has made its way from MA to VA and I will be picking it up tomorrow. This forum has been invaluable over the last few weeks of impatiently waiting. Any advise for delivery?

• Like x 3
  2. Hitman007

Hitman007 Member

We took delivery last Wednesday and left for vacation on Friday! Don't do that! I didn't even have time to set the seats...enjoy.

3. mjeagent

mjeagent Member

I jinxed myself. Got a call this evening telling me that when they were doing a final review of the vehicle they found something wrong with the charging mechanism. Had to order a part and won't have it till next week. Probably won't get to pick up the car till late next week. Bummer. Not sure if I should cut my losses ($2500 deposit) and walk away from this inventory car. I've had to wait for two rims to be refinished from curb rash and now this. Ugh.

4. ithinkmac

ithinkmac Member

no pictures. it didn't happen.

-ThinkMac-

5. mjeagent

mjeagent Member

Read my last post above.