Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinking about making the switch. All help is appreciated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thank you all for the Info. But yes the car is amazing out of the box. I called a bmw dealership trying to give them one last chance before I place the order of my M3P and got quoted 20k over sticker for a M3 competition lol. Yeah no thanks. Tesla is taking my business
Same thing happened to me. Was looking at M3's and RS3's and the dealers I talked to were playing games. Wanted to get me to put money down to get in line not knowing when the car would arrive, and not wanting to discuss getting the car for MSRP. The sad thing is that even if I got one it wouldn't be fast enough and I'd have to deal with dyno/tuner shops and have had my fair share of bad experiences with that.

I lost piles of cash on my last performance cars. I bet I barely lose anything on this car. There's nothing to mod, there's no maintenance records to show the next owner, and its acceleration will still be impressive in a decade.

Same thing happened to me. Was looking at M3's and RS3's and the dealers I talked to were playing games. Wanted to get me to put money down to get in line not knowing when the car would arrive, and not wanting to discuss getting the car for MSRP. The sad thing is that even if I got one it wouldn't be fast enough and I'd have to deal with dyno/tuner shops and have had my fair share of bad experiences with that.

I lost piles of cash on my last performance cars. I bet I barely lose anything on this car. There's nothing to mod, there's no maintenance records to show the next owner, and its acceleration will still be impressive in a decade.
Yep, that’s one thing I won’t miss. My current m340i was leaking oil after being tuned on E85. How long have you had your Tesla for ?.
Doesn’t seem like these dealerships will drop prices anytime soon. Buddy of mine works at a nearby dodge dealership, 7 hellcats in stock all with a 10k mark up lol.

I bought my 2021 M3P last year and it's selling used for about $8K more than what I bought it for. No sales tax on EVs in NJ so I don't lose anything other than some fees. Upgrading to a 2022 M3P. This almost never happens so if I can do it, why not?

• Love
Reactions: lUtriaNt