Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinking of buying this....thoughts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you used a referral code you could get free Supercharging in 2017 but it only transferred to the new owner of the car was ordered before 1/15/17.
Oh interesting. Maybe I did do that but I don't even recall if it was for the Supercharging or just the fact that I wanted a referral. Maybe the 12/2017 Model Xes didn't come with free Supercharging for new owners without referrals.

Hey guys! Looking at a 2017 MX P90D. Looking at original sticker it has enhanced autopilot, premium upgrade package, sub zero, but also has "Battery Range Upgrade" listed as "included". What does this mean??

Also, I am correct in assuming that this does not have free supercharging?

I would also suggest you visit EV CPO Hunter site and get the option codes. It will tell you loads of stuff like if you have free SC.

I like my free SC, but i do not use it much, except to brag to nonTesla owners. It is fun to see then scratch their heads in disbelief!

Best of luck!

Tesla at one point changed the free supercharging. Even if it did have it, once sold it did not transfer to new owner. That's how our X is, delivered Oct 2017.

If you want to know for sure take Vin to Tesla service centre and ask. That's the best way of knowing for sure. Non Tesla resellers have no clue about anything Tesla related.

is this at a 3rd party dealer?

Not sure if that is the case. Last year when I sold my S 2017, they wanted to know if it was to a private sale or 3rd party. I ask what does it matter? Tesla mention the vehicle will not have any warranty if sold to 3rd party.

I think (again) they're confusing the issues. The 4-year 50k factory warranty never goes away, regardless of how sold or to who (unless it's a salvage title vehicle). What they're trying to refer to is that if a car is sold through a dealer and not a private party, it's no longer eligible to purchase the Extended Service Agreement (ESA) which is the extended warranty beyond 50k miles.

Reactions: Akikiki