Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

third party model Y wheel covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine arrived from China this weekend.

Good quality, came with foam to avoid rubbing on outer rim and they fit really well.

Looks like I ordered a little early though as these are single direction. Many of the ones now on sale offer a offside / driver side asymmetry that means the 'turbine' points in the right direction on both sides. Still very happy for £200 inc. shipping and import.

IMG_0980.jpg

Anyone found some good ones with UK sellers? Seems all the decent ones are imported via China and USA which obviously means long delivery times and import charges. I’ve seen Tessories has some listed but out of stock. Are they ever in stock?

Looks great! Are they a certain brand or model so I can search for an alternate seller?
If you type in “Tesla Model Y Wheel Covers” into the search box on AliExpress there are quite a few vendors selling this style of wheel cover.

For example:

£96.70 50% Off | 4PCS Tesla Model Y Wheel Cap 19-Inch Automobile Hubcap 4PCS Accessories 2021 2022 Tesla wheel cover Wheel Center Hub Caps

Mine came with the Tesla branded centre caps, but some of the sellers have “no logo” on the photos which I think means they don’t come with the centre caps, so it’s worth checking with the seller before you buy.

Reactions: Waltagon
Mine arrived from China this weekend.

Good quality, came with foam to avoid rubbing on outer rim and they fit really well.

Looks like I ordered a little early though as these are single direction. Many of the ones now on sale offer a offside / driver side asymmetry that means the 'turbine' points in the right direction on both sides. Still very happy for £200 inc. shipping and import.

View attachment 835360
These look great! Any issues with noise or squeaking?

Mod comment - moved a new thread into here as this thread seems to answer the question being asked:

Hello,
So I have just pulled the trigger on a model y midnight silver long range with the default wheels via salary sacrifice scheme (NHS fleet solutions)
Before this I had a white y long range with 20 inch black wheels on order that I cancelled because the midnight silver one was on special offer and about £110 cheaper on the same 17k annual miles.

I wanted to ask if there is any reversible way that I can change the appearance or colour of the alloys in the 19 inch Gemini wheels to black (or dark) that can be defaulted to original when I have the car back on 3 years time.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, those of you who bought turbine wheel covers from aliexpress like above posters, does anyone have a hard time taking them off? any tricks on how to take them off? I have no problem taking the original one that came with the car off, but having a really hard time trying to take off the ones from aliexpress. Thanks.

Hello, those of you who bought turbine wheel covers from aliexpress like above posters, does anyone have a hard time taking them off? any tricks on how to take them off? I have no problem taking the original one that came with the car off, but having a really hard time trying to take off the ones from aliexpress. Thanks.
I haven't tried to remove any of ours yet, but the original Tesla covers put up a bit of a fight when removing. I do think these look good, but having bought them I guess I would say that!

IMG_4854.jpg

Reactions: Luro