Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Third Row Bench

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, does anyone know how to release/ lift the third row bench seat in the Model X to put on my seat cover properly? I can’t seem to feel any latches...I Do not need to completely remove..
Thanks all

Do you mean you want to lower (undock/flatten) the third row (or at least not have it locked in place)? The shoulders of each seat in the rear have a small circle.. Press it in and it will electronically unlock the seat (and head rest).

Do you mean you want to lower (undock/flatten) the third row (or at least not have it locked in place)? The shoulders of each seat in the rear have a small circle.. Press it in and it will electronically unlock the seat (and head rest).
Hi amd thanks for your reply.. no, not the seat backs.. I’m looking to lift up the seat portion ( botttom bench) to access side and underneath to tuck seat cover
I know the model S has latches under your push and lift up but I can’t seem to find any on the X.. was curious if anyone ran into this just yet of seat using custom seat covers..