Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This must be said - GREAT experience with Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sooo, to follow up on the story in my initial post, I just picked up my Model 3 today. Took a little longer than I expected to get the part, but otherwise everything was fixed and is now good to go. Only hiccup in the process was that they couldn’t give me a loaner since it was the Delivery team that took care of me and not Service. And apparently Service has all the loaners at this location (and is already in short supply). Minor annoyance, not a huge deal all things considered. Still a very happy camper and glad to have both Teslas back in the garage.

I had to register just to post this. I'll make the story short. I got my New Model S and went to the service center to change the wheels to the one I actually purchased as the car in stock had a different wheels. The service center lady drives the car and swiped the side on a pole. Brand new car driven by me twice and has 50 miles. They said it will take a week as it is superficial damage. its been 9 weeks now with only excuses on why it is taking so long. Now when I call the support center or online chat, as soon as I give my information they hang up on me or transfer me to a voice mail or just tell me they are doing their best and sorry for the experience. Great service!!!.