Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thought I'd start a RN116X thread (group).

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of Model S (non Plaids) popping up last couple days from Atlanta/Chicago to the East Coast… if you have been waiting 9+ months for a specific color combo now might be your chance to get an inventory model. Search Existing inventory on Tesla.com by zip code for DC, Chicago, Atlanta and Orlando.

Reactions: ccc001
I received my VIN yesterday. I started looking for insurance since that’s the next step. To my surprise my current insurance will go up $2k to $3,200 a year. Anyone in Pennsylvania can tell me if this is about right or am I being ripped off?

found it in the app that I've been checking several times a day.
Awesome. You’ll be a good test. I hope our delivery dates will get updated again once they really build our cars. If you do get your car on the 21st then I’m out of luck. If I’m right, you will get a text in a week or 2 and the EDD will slide out a couple of weeks. Either way, you are very close and everyone here is happy for you. I may or may not be close but I hoping for the best.

Awesome. You’ll be a good test. I hope our delivery dates will get updated again once they really build our cars. If you do get your car on the 21st then I’m out of luck. If I’m right, you will get a text in a week or 2 and the EDD will slide out a couple of weeks. Either way, you are very close and everyone here is happy for you. I may or may not be close but I hoping for the best.
I called local Tesla and they told me the car is traveling now (it's in Illinois heading to Ohio) and due here on 8/24/22

Reactions: Leeclanual
I received my VIN yesterday. I started looking for insurance since that’s the next step. To my surprise my current insurance will go up $2k to $3,200 a year. Anyone in Pennsylvania can tell me if this is about right or am I being ripped off?
Just curious if you could provide the carrier who quoted that, if your getting discounts like house or multicar, and other insurance impacting details beyond PA.

Thanks

Dang

I ordered 8/13 and delivery now Nov 20 - Jan 15

Ordered a plaid grey, black interior, 21s, EAP
Like this one? It’s available in Atlanta today… you can have them remove the FSD and it will drop the price 6K… but this has the 19s.

Attachments

• A1655D14-F88A-40F3-B309-F577D41D3691.jpeg
    A1655D14-F88A-40F3-B309-F577D41D3691.jpeg
    339.7 KB · Views: 58
Like this one? It’s available in Atlanta today… you can have them remove the FSD and it will drop the price 6K… but this has the 19s.
Yeah and I had the 21s…

When I called Tesla and asked why the long delay compared to what I see for others, their “system” showed first week of September I was told. I don’t understand what that means.

I’m RN1177

Reactions: Leeclanual
Yeah and I had the 21s…

When I called Tesla and asked why the long delay compared to what I see for others, their “system” showed first week of September I was told. I don’t understand what that means.

I’m RN1177
Most of the Plaids I’ve seen within existing inventory are Gray or White with the white/black interior and 21s… that combo is easy to find around the US if -buyers who are tired of waiting want it NOW… maybe a little road trip required. Good news if they are telling you September vs October… I was quoted one month from order to delivery on any Plaid combo… they get built first apparently. I told them I’d take one if they swapped the 21s for 19s… said that can’t be done.