Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time Until MVPA/Payment appears

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a VIN and text to schedule delivery around 5/20-5/22, submitted my insurance info with the new VIN, and have been waiting for my account to have the official MVPA (I currently only have the lemon law and order agreement present) and final payment option appear. Anyone know how long this takes? I am scheduled for delivery this Friday 6/5/2020. Tesla indicated it'd be a few days before delivery... which is now. Thanks!

I received a VIN and text to schedule delivery around 5/20-5/22, submitted my insurance info with the new VIN, and have been waiting for my account to have the official MVPA (I currently only have the lemon law and order agreement present) and final payment option appear. Anyone know how long this takes? I am scheduled for delivery this Friday 6/5/2020. Tesla indicated it'd be a few days before delivery... which is now. Thanks!

Email tesla finance...they respond very quickly and will get it sorted out for you. If you don't have their email, call Tesla and they'll give it to you.