Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tinted rear lights M3PH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my tinted rear light PPF from Tesbros today and installed them. The most challenging part was main rear lights. Took me 20 mins for the passenger side and about 15 on the driver and it didnt help that I started at 7:30pm PST and lost light pretty quick in my garage. I am happy with the way it turned out. The cut outs are accurate the shape, I had to readjust a few times but happy with the end result.

IMG_9483.jpeg

Driver side - Not Tinted

IMG_9484.jpg

Passenger side - Tinted

Got to dark before I could take better photos of the finished product. I will take a better ones tomorrow after the wifey gets home from work.

The headlights are not as bright when they're tinted, that's for sure. Whether the difference in brightness is significant is another question.
Yeah. I haven’t driven it at night yet so i will update this when I get a chance. If it affects it too much, easy removal.

According to tesbros website, it’s 45% and should not compromise light intensity but we shall see once I take it for a nice drive tomorrow night.

When I had my 23 M3P driving at night, People would always high beam me thinking I have mines on so I guess I’m helping those people with this tint? 😜😜

Last edited:
Reactions: mrplt