Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tinting (and console wrap) recommendations - Central Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Assuming it passes inspection... I should have my Model Y next week. I am strongly considering tinting at least the windshield. I also want to wrap the center console. Can anyone recommend a good detailer/business in Tampa or Orlando (or anywhere in central Florida)?

Also, regarding wrapping the console, I have looked at a few products and most DIY reviews seem pretty divided on whether it is just difficult or impossible. Assuming that it will not cost too much, I am probably better off paying someone else to do it (since I suspect that I would end up not being satisfied if I did it myself), but has anyone had a good experience with doing it on his/her own?

Thanks!

If you are getting a console cover, just get one from amazon/aliexpress....I can probably guarantee you the abstract ocean ones are just made in china and then marked up a bunch. Don't get carbon fiber covers...they don't look like carbon fiber, but instead get a flat matte or similar solid cover.

I got an ev wraps carbon fiber vinyl wrap...and it wasn't that hard to install, and feels and looks MUCH better than a carbon fiber abs plastic cover.