TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tipping point?

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Avendit, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Avendit

Avendit Member

It's taken a while, but over the last week around Edinburgh I've noticed that I've had more days out n about where I see a 3 than not. And not a single day without seeing multiple BEV's of some sort.

This feels important and hopefully the start of a turning point. Is it happening in other cities too?

2. Rooster6655

Rooster6655 Active Member

Yes today I visited a castle and saw a Model 3 where previously I had only ever seen 1 Tesla ever

3. phillcom3

phillcom3 Member

Yep saw my first model 3 in Preston the other day and there's loads of leafs. A Nissan dealership x 2 in my city.

Not to mention on the M1 earlier today there wasn't an empty charger near nots when we passed through

4. SimonTaylor

SimonTaylor Member

5. NorfolkMustard

NorfolkMustard Active Member

They’re just tarted up referral links.

6. roadcred

roadcred Member

These aren't cancelled orders, they have up to date VINs. They are not P- they are LR Performance which landed in Europe last week.

7. Rooster6655

Rooster6655 Active Member

P- is Long range performance, even P+ is long range performance.

They aren't cancelled orders they are stock, the referral thing is just the website owner adding his referral link, but the links goto the Tesla site, it seems that Tesla haven't programmed the New inventory for Model 3 UK yet

8. Avendit

Avendit Member

you can't order p- on the site any more can you? This may be their way of getting rid of the ones that have been delivered?

9. NorfolkMustard

NorfolkMustard Active Member

The links are working for me now, takes me to the deposit payment page for the uk inventory car